– HYATT REGENCY DULLES – Headquarters hotel & event activities
– Tuesday morning “Industry Kick Off Session” (Free) …see Attendee/Class Descriptions & Event Schedules for details
– Tuesday night welcome reception
– Wednesday & Thursday opening Round Table Discussions (Free) …see Attendee/Class Descriptions & Event Schedules for details
– Wednesday Industry Luncheon …see Attendee/Class Descriptions & Event Schedules for details
– Wednesday Charity Auction …see Attendee/News page for details
– Product & Service Displays
– Business & Technical Training
– New in 2018 are Monday afternoon class …see Attendee/Class Descriptions & Event Schedules for details
– New in 2018 is a Class/Seminar Package …see Attendee/Class Descriptions for details
– New in 2018 is the PAINTBALL EXTRAVAGANZA SHOOTING CHALLENGE …see Attendee/News page for details
Paintball Extravaganza International is the largest industry only wholesale trade show and dealer summit in the world. Word of it’s rich content and strong merits have more than tripled attendance and popularity among dealers and manufacturers alike. Without the distraction of noisy paintball equipment or the interruption of paintball players, the focused three day event offers entrepreneurs a unique and valuable opportunity to strike up new business relationships, secure new products and benefit from the many clinics, seminars, forums, and technical certifications offered.
Paintball Extravaganza was first held in 2005, with just 18 exhibitors and 36 dealers. Word of the event spread quickly, starting a trend of consistant growth. Paintball Extravaganza International now brings in over 200 dealers and over 60 exhibitors, including all the industry’s finest and most established manufacturers, dealers and field owners. Classes and seminars have also seen a steady growth, over 24 business forums and technical training seminars presented by many both inside and outside the paintball industry. The event has also gone international, with over 24 countries represented over the past three years. Past events have seen over 400 dealers and fields represented from 36 states and 16 countries. Paintball Extravaganza International has become the “Can’t Miss Event of the Year” for the paintball industry.
(Click on instructor’s name to see their profile)